"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby fever again...

Well folks, it's that time again! The oft recurring occasion on which I wax eloquent about my longing for a new baby... No, really. If you'd gotten to spend an hour cuddling this little guy, you would feel the same way! This is baby Eli, my newest honorary nephew. (That makes 5 nephews and 2 nieces -- such wealth!) Cute as a bug, isn't he? He opened his eyes enough to peek at me, and gave me kisses, so clearly he loves me and wants me to cuddle him forever and ever amen. This was Ashley's opinion of him....
She kept begging to hold him just one more time, please!, and told me on our way home afterward, "I was just teasing when I said I wanted a puppy more than a baby brother. I think I want a baby brother more."


And Hannah was completely unperturbed by him crying on her watch, and just kept snuggling him and giving him little kisses. So sweet!



Now, I have recently been told that I talk about wanting a new baby "like every week". The person who said that shall remain nameless -- but Erika, you know who you are. ;-) However, I am kind of pathetic about it. I know that. And I don't see my pathetic-ness changing anytime soon. So my baby fever will probably continue to be a regular guest speaker on my blog! But when it comes accompanied by pictures of cutie pies like my new little nephew, hopefully you all will keep putting up with me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment