"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hungry goats!

There is a flurry of whispers in the backseat, and suddenly a peal of giggles. I glance into the rearview mirror and watch three sets of sparkling eyes turn toward me as a cacophony of loud, excited moo-ing begins....



Me: Girls, what are you doing??


Ashley: You have to guess what animal we are!


Me: Ah...you must be cows.


Hannah: Yes, now guess this one! *oink oink*


Me: A pig...


Bethany: Sssssssssssssss! I'm a snake that's tiny like me!


Ashley: Try this one. *cue bizarre strangling type noise*


Me: Oh my goodness, I don't know, what is that one?!


Ashley, patiently: It's a goat eating, of course...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



And in other news...LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment