"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Friday, December 10, 2010

...and I thought I loved you then!


"I remember trying not to stare the night that I first met you. You had me mesmerized...I hadn't told you yet, but I thought I loved you then...Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world. I just can't believe the way I feel about you...like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day, and I thought I loved you then!"


"With a little bit of live, little bit of learn, little bit of watching a few more candles burn, and finding out what life was. With a little bit of fuss, little bit of fight, little bit of kiss and makin' up all night, and one day waking up...in a real love."


"When I hear you stop and laugh out loud, when you're falling fast asleep, when you're in the middle of the crowd, when you're lying close to me, when I hear you softly say my name, when you're high and when you're low, when you don't need me to explain, 'cause you already know...when you smile that way, I know every night and day...that's when I love you, when I need you, when I care about you! That's when I know without a doubt that I can't live without you. Every day I find another reason, every season we go through...every little thing you do, that's when I love you."

Thank you for a beautiful first five years, my love! "This much I know is true...God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment