"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sleeping on the floor, and in the car...

We all know that moving is exhausting, but who knew it could exhaust a two year old so much?




We are all VERY glad to be back in our own beds, now that our beds (and everything else!) have been successfully moved to our new home.


We are in a lovely, newly remodeled duplex, and I'm having fun unpacking and decorating. (Ok, that was a lie. I'm not having fun unpacking! Decorating is fun, though.) Hopefully we will be here for a little while -- longer than we got to be in St. Maries, at least.


I'm sorry this is short, as I'm quite behind with blogging and have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm just popping in for a quick break and to post pictures of my sleeping sweetheart. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment