"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do you all know what day it is??

I certainly hope that everyone remembers what day it is today! This is a big day, a truly momentous day -- a day so noteworthy, that I hear there are plans in the works to make it a national holiday.



(No. I made that last part up. But it should be true.)


And so, on this beautiful November 1st, I wish you all a very happy Starbucks Holiday Cups day!!




My friend Kayley came over for our weekly visit this morning, and she brought me a Starbucks macchiato, not only because Starbucks+macchiato=WIN, but because she knew this was the very first day of holiday cups and she knew that it would make my entire day to get to celebrate the first day of holiday cups with my very own holiday cup IN MY HAND. That is the kind of friend she is. *sniff*




"When we're together, snowmen come to life."


They're talking about me, and about Starbucks holiday cups. True story. It's perfect, right? We may not be getting our first snow until Thursday, but somewhere, snowmen came to life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment