"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 professionally!

I am so privileged to have two very dear friends who are photographers, and who have taken the most beautiful pictures of our family over 2011. My friend Holly (you should check out her website!) has been doing beautiful professional photography for several years, and I love that I have her pictures of the girls starting when they were babies. She did our family photos this year, and they are perfect as always....





And then my friend Ashley (you can see more of her work here!) just started up her photography business in the last year or so, and she is doing great! In the summer, she did a shoot of just the girls, and also a bunch of adorable pictures of her daughter, Lily, with my Ashley...they are the very best of friends and I have to include a couple of their super sweet pictures as well....








No comments:

Post a Comment