"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 in sunglasses!





It's been a rather long blogging absence for me! I've been busy getting 100% on my final project for an overall A in my last college class, and baking hundreds and hundreds of Christmas cookies with the girls, and celebratingAshley's 5th birthday and Hannah's 4th birthday and Bethany's 3rd birthday and our 6th anniversary and my...uh...21st birthday? Yeah, I thought you'd buy that.


I'll be posting some collections of pictures here on the blog for the rest of the year. Since this blog is my substitute for scrapbooks and baby books, I want to gather some pictures from the last year so that I don't lose them. As I've been going through pictures from 2011, I've found a lot of cute ones of the girls being silly in sunglasses, so we'll start with those! In no particular order....








Hmm. Apparently it's not "the girls" being silly in sunglasses, it's just Hannah and Bethany! I'm pretty sure I'm missing some of the pictures I found the other day. *sigh* And this is exactly why I want to collect these pictures on the blog!


These will do for now. I am off to take my poor feverish and coughing girlies to the doctor...and I've promised myself a lovely caramel brulee latte once we've survive that!

No comments:

Post a Comment