"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 with friends!

This year has been filled with friends for us...new friendships deepening in St. Maries, and old friendships rekindled when we moved back to Spokane in August. We have been so blessed to have endless happy hours playing, talking, laughing, and learning together. I have especially loved watching the girls develop real friendships that do not exist just because they are thrown together with children whose moms are my friends, but because they have chosen each other quite apart from any friendship I may have with the mom.


















We just have some truly incredible people in our lives, and these pictures from the past year, of happy times with friends, make me smile and feel that we are so very rich!





No comments:

Post a Comment