"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

~Robert Frost







Monday, April 12, 2010

Spokesmodels!


I have exciting news -- my girls and I have been selected to become spokesmodels for Holly Clouse Photography! Holly is one of my dearest friends and adopted auntie to my little girls, so I am thrilled that she picked us as models for her work. For the last two years Holly has been an on-location photographer serving the Spokane area and polishing her amazing photography skills. I'm so excited for her as her business expands this year to include engagement and bridal, and she is also booking more and more maternity and newborn sessions. Above is one of my favorite pictures of myself, which Holly took a couple of weeks ago. And here are some of my favorites that she's taken of the girls over the last couple of years....

Can you see why I love Holly's photography?! Her talent has captured such beautiful pictures of our girls and I feel rich to have these memories caught on film with such skill as they grow up. I hope you'll take a look at Holly's website at http://www.hollyclousephotography.com/ and remember her next time you're ready to have family pictures taken. Do you have a senior graduating this year, or a baby on the way? She also has great gift card options for Mother's and Father's Day! Holly's prices are reasonable and she is a blast during the sessions -- very easy going, fantastic with children (she has two little ones of her own), and really captures true beauty and personality in her pictures. If you've never tried on-location photography as an alternative to Penney's or some other traditional indoor studio, give Holly a try; I'll never go back to those studios, and neither will you after you receive your pictures from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment